Facing The Night Facing The Night

Wooow! Nice flow! It sounds actually like the old retro sounds, but has some good different elements in it. The last part is maybe a bit too same, but the whole atmosphere safes it :)

Darkness, This Night Darkness, This Night

Really nice work!

It is actually a simple composition, but you made the instruments work so well together and used great chords. The build up is also well realized. Good work!

-Hexagon Force- -Hexagon Force-

Like this one. Sounds really fancy and keeps you on track :) I heard this soundtrack in geometry dash first. It fits really good in such games. Your other soundtracks have also their unique style, keep this up!

Troika Troika

Great "cover" of the original song. Sounds really great and brings up the prisoner feeling with it. It has so simple instruments but they are used so smooth and beautiful. Really good work, like this one :)

PuffballsUnited responds:

Eternally Eternally

This sounds really good! A really motivating sound, moves you to do something and brings up a good mood. It's calm and relaxing as well. The strings are just beautiful and the instruments in the background are mixed well. Good job!

Quest of the Best Quest of the Best

It remembers me to the old N64 game soundtrack, espacially to super smash brothets. Brings up childhood moments :). The compositions is very great. Would fit as a game soundtrack. I personally would prefer more long playing background instruments, without short plays. But thats just the taste of me. Great job!

~R4R

The Last Time The Last Time

This sound is so beautiful. Builds up so many emotions to me. It's like two people would see each other for the last time, both hoping for a better future. You use this instruments so smooth and gentle, fascinating. I see that there is so much passion in it. Especially the last part went really directly into my heart. Good work! Keep it up!

LawnReality responds:

I'm really glad you enjoyed it! :)

Remove My Hand Remove My Hand

Oh gosh, this sounds really sad... it makes me kinda depressive. The atmosphere really sits, I have to say. Good use of side effects and background instruments by the way.

jmagnum responds:

Thank you very much :) It means a lot knowing it made someone feel something.

Suffering Endless Suffering Endless

Thos soundtrack is just... amazing! It is very sad and makes you think about sad things you ignore day by day.... has a really good feeling in it. You only use a few instruments and effects, but you combine them so beautiful. It really fills the sound. Very good work!

Christmas Eve Christmas Eve

It sounds like what a christmas soundtrack should sound like :).
Gives really a christmas feeling. Love this one!